The JSRN brings together 180 members from all over the world.
Latest CFOM Updates
- Ahead of event on the protection of journalism in international law Sara Torsner discusses a civil-legal approach to understanding attacks on journalism December 11, 2019
- CFOM Panel on “Seen and Unseen Barriers to Media Freedom” on 14 November during International Journalism Week 2019 November 27, 2019
- Seen and Unseen Barriers to Media Freedom: a Case of Japan November 27, 2019
- International Journalism Week 2019 focuses on issues of impunity for crimes against journalists November 12, 2019
- On the International Day to End Impunity UNESCO Chair Jackie Harrison encourages academic scholars to engage with issues of journalism safety and impunity November 2, 2019